Saturday, September 05, 2009

Hello there!

For those wondering about ausTech news currently, I thought I would put in a post to say what’s been going on.

The podcast previously had gone through a few revisions to help producing it take less time. I work on this half to get the news out quicker, but more importantly for me to let me do updates more conveniently and on the go. Some of this has required some hardware (mixer boards and multi-track recording), and I can say I’ve definitely learned a lot about audio in the process.

I’m also looking for someone who is also just as interested in tech and gadgetry like me with experience in the field as a regular participant. If this sounds like you be sure to give me an email to the gmail address listed on here to find out more information.

No comments: